Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh the wonderful things Children Do : )

On Sunday I was conducting Relief Society and when I turned the time over to the teacher, I sat down in my chair and was really into the lesson. It was great. Then all of a sudden I hear Mom and I thought oh that is cute I wonder's who child that is. Then I hear Mom again and I realized that I am the Mom and that it was Isaac. As soon as I realized that it was Isaac he says very loudly "Mom I have to Poop!" I was so embarrassed! I got up so quick and all of the sisters are laughing. I felt so bad too because it totally disrupted the lesson. Yeah so needless to say there are no dull moments here. When I got out there in the hallway I told Isaac that next time to just come up to me and say it in my ear not to blurt it out like that. He said well Mom I have to go. I said yes but you can come tell me instead of telling everyone, okay. Then he agreed. It was funny but man so embarrassing. Good times : )

3 comments:

Jenn said...

HaHa! That's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

That's hilarious! Ooooo Isaac! I miss them too much!

leslie mae said...

HEHE!! What a character!! I'm sure the Mom's were laughing cause they KNOW EXACTLY how it feels!!!