Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Home Updated!!! :)

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


This an update on what our home looks like now. The boys were sleeping when I took the pics so I will be posting more pics of our home. I forgot to take pics of my washer and dryer. They too will come soon. Also there is a surprise at the end!!! I am so excited!!! Lim comes home in a few hours!!!! I am waiting for his phone call when he gets into Dallas!! I will go to church just for Sacrament meeting and then I will be home waiting for his call!!! I might just drive up there and wait for him! :) He is supposed to come in at like 4:30pm right now but hopefully he will get an early flight home :) I am so excited!!!! I know I have said that a lot! Lim has no idea that I chopped my hair off! All he thought I was going to do was a trim and we all know me I have never had my hair this short!!!! I figure since I lost the weight might as well chop my hair off for more of a surprise to Lim. Hehehe lets see if he recognizes me!!! Hahahaha. I can't wait!!!!! Enjoy :) Wish you all were here!!! Miss you guys!!!! Love you all :)

7 comments:

Barrientos Family said...

I love your hair! So dang cute!!! Love ya!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Your hair looks cute! I bet Lim is going to be so suprised! You better post family pictures soon! :)

Helena said...

Woo hoo! How exciting.

Your hair looks cute! I like the wall words. (Cezanne! One of my favorite fonts!)

Unknown said...

Holy Freakin Cow Erin!!! YOu look AMAZING!!!! Not only the haircut but you're skinny minny now!!!! Thad says you look hot and that Lim and you are gonna make a baby!!! Happy hubby home days and enjoy! I love you and miss you tons!!

shiree said...

your hair looks so pretty like that i bet lim will love it

Unknown said...

Hey Erin I hope you had a ton of fun in LA! Call me when you have a chance, I know things are busy and all so call me to give me a run down! Miss you, tell Lim hi and that we wished we could have seen him during his RR, but glad that he got to see his family!