Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Home

Click to play Our Home :)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


Here are pics of our new home!!! I am so happy that we have one now!!! I haven't done any decorating other then the boys bathroom upstairs. Which I am very proud of. It is stinkin cute!!! I Love it and they were super excited when they saw it. Malachi said Mom you decorated our bathroom!!! Thanks Mom!!!! Then gave me a big hug! It was awesome. Isaac was just wowed by it all and Alma copied both of them. It was super cute! I do love the house and all the storage too. I didn't take pics of everything but that will be soon to come. After I get everything done I will take pics and video's of the whole house!!! Kind of a before and after thing. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Cute, cute! Very good job with the boy's bathroom! Miss ya, love ya!

Jenn said...

Very cute! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Erin it looks great and i bet you are all getting way more sleep. I love the bathroom and wish I could come see it for myself. Miss you tons.

Jordee said...

Erin such a cute place. I am so glad you finally have your own space. Miss you all tons-Jordee

The Peck's said...

I'm so glad that you have a home for your family. I bet the boys are just thrilled to be home. We miss you hope that everyone is well.
You need to add my bolg to yours girl.

Steph

Deb said...

Erin,
It looks great! I love the jungle theme! We miss you but we're glad you're in your own place. Tony has said, "Erin was the best baby-sitter". Awwww...