Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally getting better!!!!! :)

Okay so we are finally getting over whatever it was that we had. I was tested for strep and they said that I didn't have it. So that is good I have no clue what I had but it was not fun to say the least!!! I had to stay home from church for two weeks!!!! I miss it!!! I think the kids are getting stir crazy!! We are also potty training Isaac!!! Yeah!!! Let the good times roll!!! He is doing pretty good just needing to get over the fear of going into the toilet when going #2!! He is getting there!!! I will be posting pictures soon I promise!! Sorry it has been so long. I have tried to post some really cute video's but this blog won't let me and it is frustrating!! Ahhhh well anyway I will get over this and will figure it out one way or another!!! Happy Holidays!!!

0 comments: